In my last post I detailed the charms that were sent to me by Nina designs as a part of their Blog partner program and how I had used them in my designs. Today I am going to be showing you How I made the Cord bracelet using some lovely silk cord from Nina Designs and some gold beads...
- Oblong gold beads - 10
- Jump rings - 2
- cord end - 1
- Lobster clasp or Nina's hook eye clasp
Measure the circumference of your wrist - double it and add 3" extra to it . Cut the cord to that measure. I took 10" cord.
1) Fold the cord in the middle and knot it making a 3/4" loop. Pull tight.String beads into both the strands
2) knot again making sure the beads are parallel to one another and not shifting for space.
3) keep adding beads till you come to the end of the cord.
4) Make the final knot. Trim the excess leaving only a 0.25" gap
5) push in a cord end (mine is a fold over type), add some glue to it to keep the cord in place. Fold over and press. Let it dry for a while
6) Add the clasp using a jump ring to the cord end and add as many rings as desired to the loop end.
Your cord bracelet is now finished. Wear it and have fun !!
Published at - Nina Designs
I hope you found the tutorial useful.
Disclosure: The materials above were provided as part of the Nina Designs blogging program. The author of this blog has not received any payment from above-mentioned company. The post above represents only personal opinion of the blog author