Disclaimers for Sayuri and JewelsofSayuri
All the information on this website – https://www.jewelsofsayuri.com – is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. JewelsofSayuri does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (JewelsofSayuri), is strictly at your own risk. JewelsofSayuri will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.
From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites.Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their “Terms of Service” before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
By giving Sayuri your contact information, you are giving us permission to contact you over mail, social media and other electronic means. Email details are collected via the comment box, subscription box and contact form on our website. You may notice additional checkboxes in place at these junctures. This is to make sure that you absolutely want to hear from us. Those email addresses submitted and collected in this manner are never shared with marketing agencies. Though we love to have a conversation with you via our emails and newsletters you can unsubscribe at anytime – go to the end of any newsletter to find the unsubscribe button.
Guidelines & Disclosure
You could sponsor an international giveaway (preferable) or within India. For that you would get a full post on the blog about you and the products that you chose to giveaway plus promotions on Social Media (Facebook and Instagram). The final selection and acceptance of the sponsor/products for the giveaways, review and tutorials rests with me. I retain the right to turn down offers, if it does not suit the blog.
Reviews & tutorials
- If you are a designer, manufacture or a dealer and would like me to review your product (books are great!), please contact me with relevant details on the product, book or service.
- I am also open to blog partnerships where in you send me materials, which would be used to make products that will be displayed on the blog and will later be sold as a part of my collections. I may or may not write a tutorial using your products. Here are posts of previous blog partnerships.
- I write tutorials too!! If you represent a magazine, a publisher or a blog and would like me to guest post or write a tutorial I am open to it too. See the entire list of my tutorials here
- If you are a designer, a fashion writer or an expert in all matters of accessorisation or body adornment, I would love to have your views on my blog. Each Post must be 600-900 words long, grammatically sound and error free with atleast 2 original pinworthy images. 2-3 Free links will be included to personal blog, site or social media pages. Not sure what to write about, check this link on content ideas.
- Before you send in your posts, do check out my posts – Guest Posting Dos and don’ts and How to write a fantastic Guest post
PR & Sponsored posts
- I do accept paid PR articles to reblog or sponsored posts but the choice of content rests with me. Please check the above links for guidance. I mostly rewrite/edit the content of the posts to suit my readers and write my own opinions about a product or a service in my posts.
- I also accept sponsored posts of Commercial brand/ websites with relevant links if the post content is new, specific, and interesting. All posts with links to commercial websites/service will attract an editorial fee making them sponsored posts.
- All posts for which I have received compensation, a product for review or a exchange will be tagged as PR or blog partnerships with a disclosure note and if it not so then it was an oversight on my part and it will be corrected soon.
- This site displays ads – both contextual as well as affiliate. Affiliate means that I get a normal referral fee or commission when you buy from the site, clicking on an affliate link will not make you pay more that the original amount. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
- All banners, logos and ads are the copyright of the respective brands (that were featured) in regular, guest (free) or paid posts and were provided to me by their affiliate managers or PR team and I take no responsibility for them/
That said, this blog and I take no responsibility for any dispute/issues which might arise with the manufactures/companies/designers written about or advertised in this blog. The readers are suggested to make their own conclusions regarding various products, providers or services discussed here before purchase.
Please contact me if for any reason you wish to correct, update or delete your information from the mailing lists of the newsletters by e-mail at jewelsofsayuri @ gmail . com